Highest Google Review Ratings in Chicago (4.9/5.0)
- Our dedication to providing the finest customer service and the most responsive and dependable service has created a reputation for our company that is recognized throughout the community association industry. Our clients and vendors have rewarded us by providing reviews that attest to the quality of our services.
- Our client retention has increased dramatically over the past 3 years due to the significant improvements we have made in how we serve our clients. In addition, our clients are renewing and staying with CPS more often than ever due to the consistently excellent experience our clients are receiving. The average age of our association client is over 10 years which is significantly higher than the industry average of 1.5 years.
- The highly seasoned CPS staff has experience working with community associations from 50 units down to 4 unit associations and from mid-rise condos to townhomes and HOA’s.
- We are licensed through the State of IL as required by IL law and many of our employees are certified through CAI (Community Association Institute; caionline.org) with the CMCA (certified manager of community associations’ designation) and the AMS (association manager specialist) designation.
Excellent customer service
- Our well trained staff is ready to handle any type of issue that may come up for our community association clients. Our expert staff members can handle issues ranging from evictions and foreclosures, to project services support and after hour emergency services.
- Through continuous training provided by our vendor partners, CAI and ACTHA, our staff members are some of the most highly trained employees in the community association industry.
- Our team is constantly looking for ways to save our clients money. One of the benefits of partnering with CPS is receiving the financially responsible approach we take for ALL of our clients.
Stress reducing benefits
- Fewer emergencies
- Less time spent dealing with condo association headaches and problems
- More effective board meetings
- More time available to spend with family and friends
- Better overall community spirit
- All CPS clients have access to the leading community association support portal called MMC.
- This system provides our clients with up-to-the-minute updates on ALL association matters and makes it easy for the homeowners and board members to request services and updates on outstanding issues.
Highly Transparent services
- We do not require fees from our vendors and we have never and will never accept financial incentives from vendors.
- We do not require our clients to use specific vendors. Our recommended bid list is determined by the scope and type of the project.
- We always act on behalf of our clients and always are looking out for our clients best interest
- Our financial department has a significant number of controls in place to protect our clients’ financial well being.
Expert Staff/Expert Advice
- Our team consists of highly trained subject matter experts
- From accounting and administrative services to projects and building maintenance, our expert community consultants quickly and cost effectively resolve issues.
End-to-End Project Support
- Our highly trained staff has the specialized knowledge to support any size project ranging from a very simple repair project to a large scale façade restoration or roofing replacement project.
- Our unique project services approach saves our clients time and money.
- Our highly experienced project services expert handles projects seamlessly from start to finish while ensuring that the homeowner experience is stress free throughout the life of the project.
- One of the greatest benefits we offer our clients is our relentless effort to find ways to cut costs.
- From saving money on large scale projects to assisting in the reduction of real estate taxes for our homeowners, CPS is always looking for ways to keep the operating costs and assessments as low as possible for our associations and homeowners.
- Our bidding process ensures that our association clients get the best service at the lowest possible prices, whether it’s a bid for contract maintenance such as snow removal or landscaping to large scale capital improvements such as tuck pointing or roof replacements.